- Welcome to the
Rosacea Support Resource Pages
These pages hold in-progress web pages for the benefit of Rosacea Support Group members. Information provided herein is intended for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or qualified healthcare provider. Feedback welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org
Periostat is a prescription sub-microbial anti-inflammatory (see Antibiotics / Anti-Inflammatories) that may be helpful in controlling inflammation. It is a sub-microbial dosage of Doxycycline, a member of the tetracycline family. Since Periostat shows no anti-bacterial qualities, it may be safer for long-term use than other antibiotics.
- Subantimicrobial dose doxycycline: a unique treatment for rosacea.
- periostat and metrogel better than metrogel alone A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of the combined effect of doxycycline hyclate 20-mg tablets and metronidazole 0.75% topical lotion in the treatment of rosacea
- Periostat (doxycycline) goes generic, get ready for Oracea
- doxycycline and eye surface repair
- low dose doxycycline hyclate (SDD) New Applications of Doxycycline Hyclate in Medicine and Dentistry
- Subantimicrobial Dose Doxycycline for Acne and Rosacea Subantimicrobial Dose Doxycycline for Acne and Rosacea