- Welcome to the
Rosacea Support Resource Pages
These pages hold in-progress web pages for the benefit of Rosacea Support Group members. Information provided herein is intended for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or qualified healthcare provider. Feedback welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org
Many rosaceans have found that IPL treatment helps with their symptoms:
- Intense pulsed light in the treatment of non-aesthetic facial and neck vascular lesions: report of 85 cases.
- New rosacea study - IPL / laser and medicine Combination therapy in clinical and cosmetic dermatology: the marriage of device and drug.
- IPL is excellent for rosacea Effective treatment of rosacea using intense pulsed light systems.
- photo rejuvenation with IPL Facial photo rejuvenation using two different intense pulsed light (IPL) wavelength bands
- treating rosacea with intense pulsed light (IPL) Treatment of rosacea with intense pulsed light
- difference between IPL and laser
- double pass and double pulse definition
- IPL for facial blood vessels (telangiectasias) Intense pulsed light source for treatment of facial telangiectasias
- IPL: pre flush or not (angiogenesis)
- Measuring Erythema after IPL Objective and Quantitative Improvement of Rosacea-Associated Erythema After Intense Pulsed Light Treatment
- Treating Vascular Lesions with IPL Treatment of the vascular lesions of the face and neck using selective vascular photothermolysis with intense pulse light
- anti flushing protocol controls angiogenesis between IPL treatments
- search for local Lumenis One & IPL Quantum
- Rosacea, light and phototherapy Rosacea, light, and phototherapy,
- IPL numbing cream BTL better than EMLA
- IPL Technology Primer (incl. Lumenis One) IPL Technology: A Review